14 March 2009

The Amy Post

In homage to the (ex)blonde, you know what I hate?
Crowds. Particularly people in crowds who are just standing around in main thoroughfares, blocking it for everyone else. And then have the feckin audacity to look pissy when you end up (in this case accidently) knocking them.

Children in supermarkets. And the height of annoyance, small children pushing shopping trolleys while their parents watch in delighted amusement. Not once do they stop to think, oh what about everyone else who are having to avoid child randomly pushing trolley around the aisle. I've given up trying to avoid them. If the dumb bastards walk into me, I'll push back. Seems simple. Oh and whats worse? having the kids push the trolleys at 1pm on a Sat avo', why yes, that is the quietest time for shopping with children.

Radio announcers. Those on commercial radio anyway. There was one of that type downtown today, getting very excited about something, yabbering away about some great deal, and his radio station. Noise pollution it's all you are mate. Piss off.

None of this was helped by me having left my ipod at Suz's last night, so I couldn't disappear into music like I usually do. It appears my ipod maybe the only thing keeping me from going postal.

On the plus side, the metal show is good. Except for Lamb of God, what's the deal with them? They seem utter crap, yet are really popular? Is it just the nu-metal idiots who like them? I dunno, the only nu-metal fan I know says he doesn't like them, but he might be lying (well S2H...are you?)...

And the minions and I had a few beers and generally got a shedload of work done yesterday avo', thanks guys.

B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah, I don't like Lamb Of God. But I also resent the 'nu-metal fan' label, prog boy!