18 January 2019

What have I been drinking? 2018

Yes, it's been awhile. No, I have no excuses.

First up, what have I been drinking? Untappd helpfully sent me this....(user = sphenodon if anyone wants to stalk me)

This first one is a bit misleading as it counts all beer, so if I had a flight of four beers (150ml), that's four beers. So it's not quite as bad/good as it looks...


I like that around 75% of the beers I drink are different. Which is reflected in the very limited number of multiple checkins, but I do rather like Bird Dog :)

No surprises here.

This is a little unfair with Emersons 4m30s walk from the office door.


The Portsider is about 100m from home. Commodore is where I stayed when I arrived back in NZ.

Next? Music listening review, then possibly by 2018 Top10 albums.

I am, possibly, going to do a monthly opera blog. Although I'm running out of January. Sigh.

me x

No comments: