14 February 2007

PC be dammed

After a particularly long tiring day, I decided to pack it in around 845 this evening. at which point I put down the chapter I was working on, which I think I've sorted, and headed out to my balcony.
On the balcony I had a midsize single malt and a small cigar (panatella) both of which, I am assured by various health bodies, will kill me.
Given the relaxed feeling I had finally sitting down doing 'me time' that seems a little unfair. So bugger the PC crowd. I can still taste the tobacco on my lips and tongue and its quite soporific. Which is odd, cos tobacco shouldn't be.

I then moved inside, and pumped the organ (again!) while finishing the scotch. It's funny how U2 sound on reeds, hell I like them that way. And thats not my usual description of the band.

Chatting to Mr P reminded me that many of the readers haven't seen the organ, so I'll take some pics at some point. I may even try and record it, since it does sound pretty cool.

bed time now!

b xxxx

No comments: