7 December 2007

Dance recitals and Beer

In the continuing vein of trying to screw with peoples heads, the JT concert seemed to work well, I wandered along to a pole dancing review.
The blonde has been pole dancing for fitness for sometime and her group (troupe?) decided to put on a show. As a red-blooded male it would have been churlish to turn down that invite, and it was at Bodega so I could have good beer at the same time. I really enjoyed it, great atmosphere, hot babes in skimpy outfits (the blonde looked particularly fine), and cool choices in music. So how did this differ from strip clubs? For a start clothes stayed on (sadly), and this lot were far far better than anything I've seen at various stag nights. The choreography was tied to the music and worked well - nice and saucy in places too. But the big difference was the atmosphere, supportive, fun, relaxed and not at all lewd (even from me). BHR was also there, not that he'll be reading this blog (you hear that MrMorgue!), and some beer was consumed. I came away thinking the Feelin' Good (either Muse or Nina Simones version) would work *really* well for pole dancing...maybe I could become an impresario? How cool would that be?

Currently watching Steel Mill, ahhh I've missed my metal show. Cult of Luna has just soothed my jangled nerves !

Love, B

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Dagnabbit, I wanted to be there. I hope there is one day a reprise performance...

Anonymous said...

"BHR was also there, not that he'll be reading this blog"
HEY! :-)