4 February 2008

A strange evening

While walking to find some dinner (roadkill), I saw an elderly woman holding a blowup dragon.

That struck me as odd. So odd in fact I stopped and said to her 'You don't see that everyday', she started giggling and said 'No, but i've made yours'.
The fact I said anything was possibly even odder, given my usual reticence in talking to strangers.

And now I'm watching Louis Thereaux. I love Louis. I'm almost as much fanboy as I am of Stephen Fry. He's talking to America's most hated family (god hates fags, and thats why American's are dying in Iraq). He reminds me of a more hands-on Parky.

Strange night.

B.

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

That Phelps doco was incredible, in the "I can't believe what I'm seeing" sense.

Anonymous said...

Possibly a lady of Welsh descent celebrating their hammering of the really quite dismal England squad on Saturday? Wgtn does have the only Welsh bar in the Southern Hemisphere remember.