16 November 2008

Sunday avo stuff

I should be doing things, so I'm taking this blog time as 'breaktime'. Honest.

I'm on a health kick at the moment. Generally these last 2-3 days, but I'm excited to report this one has notched up 6 days. I was more reasonable and decided that keeping beer/booze in would give me a better chance of succeeding. It's costing me a small fortune in grapes and strawberries (my nibbles d'jour) but eh, I like them.

Watched the test this morning with Dad. Ireland seemed to have a very well organised defence (if *slightly* offside) in the first half, but that kinda fell apart in the second. Far too many handling mistakes tho. But the ref had a blinder - is it wrong to suggest he might be the best ref in the world? Great decision making, great communication.
Wonderful to see the mighty blackness destroy the country whose major output is black. And Ronan O'Gara is the most overhyped player in the world. He is crap. I've yet to see a good game from him, which must get bloody annoying for his 2/5 and center who are brilliant...

The Americana show has Leonard Cohen reciting Democracy over a very spooky backing track. Magic.

And in another sporting update within the same blog. Apparently the worlds most dangerous sport is 'baby jumping' (god knows why, they're a renewable resource) from Spain. Apparently it cleanses the babies of sin, ironic given they are only there thanks to the #1 sin !
Anyway the best way to show baby jumping is by youtube, and it just had to be backed with VH's "Jump".

No comments: