8 February 2011

Last FM update, linkarama

I'm sure I've got something else I could rabbit on about, but at the moment the brain isn't firing, so a simple, mindless blog is the way to go.

Currently listening to a bunch of early hip hop tracks, which is good.

I've hit 60,000 last.fm tracks, which is averages out around 38/day. That seems about right to me. track 60,000 was James Dean Bradfield 'Still a long way to go', which I do rather like.



good innit!? That's from his solo album 'The great western' which you should be able to pick up dirt cheap - I got mine for NZ$5. Which I felt slightly guilty about, so bought the vinyl later.

Most played tracks over the past 3 months include Marillion (from live albums I'm guessing as I haven't spun Clutching at Straws much recently), and Midlake.

top Artists do reflect recent purchases with Midlake, Decemberists, Pallas and The National all popping up in the last 3 months list. I'm expecting Gazpacho to pop up higher next month, although with their albums having only 5-8 tracks, it's a bit unfair for them.

top Albums (3 months): Midlake, some Verdi (mainly as there's a lot of tracks on an opera album), Pallas XXV (heehee). Actually I don't like these stats, bit pointless due to track differences, for examples I've played one Smiths album (Best Of), but it has 24 tracks, so ranks as my 15th most played album.

Here's some Midlake:


And some Pallas. As they need as much publicity as possible, great fun band, and they wore our capes, and so have our undying devotion.
Even if it is crap audio.



And what I'm actually listening to while I write this:

No comments: