11 July 2009

Cunning plans

Cunning plans are taking shape, sadly I can't reveal anything due to the diverse readership of the blog !!! But I've spent the last four hours doing stuff which should prove productive later in the week !
In booze news, my Dun Bheagan Island 8yo malt has passed on (it's Talisker btw). For those of you after a cheap Islay-ish malt, you could do worse - about NZ $60. More than adequate, and certainly better than 'fiddich or 'morangie which cost more.

I'm quite excited. But even more excited about my immediate afternoon plans which revolve around awesome food, whisky, music vids and possibly b-grades.

No I have no idea why that interests me either.

Been a good music day too, I started with Echolyn - emphasising to myself how much I don't like them, moved to Muse (huzzah), Okkervil River, Talk Talk in Montreux (DVD), now Rush (Snakes and Arrows has grown on me, in a good way).

Love and lollipops, B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

S.