13 November 2009

Justin, Journey and Rick

I'm sure at some point this weekend I'll blog more about the UK, it's about time since I've been in the job for a few months...

I was wandering in this morning to the sweet sounds of Justin Timberlake (yes I like him, piss off), and through apathy couldn't be bothered scrolling too far so went for Journey. Ahhh my god it's crap, but such feel good crap. Lyrically, makes prog look good. Well kinda. Ok I gave up after 5 songs, as that's about my limit from the Best-Of, and I wouldn't buy any other album. But fun!!!
So fun in fact, here's a video:



So where does Rick fit into this, and which Rick? Well I do rather like both obvious choices, Wakeman and Astley, so this news item has now done the rounds in the office.


Love, B

2 comments:

buzzandhum said...

Nope, whichever way you cut it, Journey were horrible. Music, mullets and the jeans... as that ad said, fellas, if I can count the coins in your pockets, you better be using them to hire a tailor.

GB said...

"Oh Sherrie" was ok but not "dont' stop believing".... euch....! What's happened to you over there?