12 March 2008

I am not a slut

That should be qualified as, I am not as *much* of a slut as was previously thought.

One of the blondes frequently accuses me of being a music slut. She claims I listen to anything. And don't seem to hate anything. I've always said that's not entirely true, and then struggled to back myself up so wind up beating her into silence. Sorted.

Anyhoo I was installing comps at Teaching Services the other day and someone came in to see if TS could format shift vinyl to CD. So I said yeah I could, so spent this evening doing that. Turned out to be some french middle ages folk kinda music (Les Musiciens de Provence : Musique des Trouveres et Troubadours).
I hated it. I've never liked recorders and this stuffs full of them. No wonder the guy on the cover looks so sulky. I'd be beyond sulky and hitting homicidal...

So this posts for you Tiny Fists of Fury Blonde, there is now an example of why I'm not a music slut.

And yes, I'm still hoping for a Marillion focussed music quiz tomorrow night...one glorious night it'll happen...Carl's the weaker, I'll keep harassing him.

Love and, in tonights case, latin music (Mariza Fado), me xxxx

2 comments:

michael said...

I remember many, ah, shall we say "opinions clearly expressed" during the days of battling over the communal music player in the helpdesk. :)

Sphenodon said...

more worrying was the number we had in common...and then mr BHR and his damn def leps.