18 March 2008

Is there no end to the excitement?

After a hellishly high number of hours in the lab I decided a quiet evening for me, with me, would be a good plan. So what does a relaxing B do? I went shopping as grocery supplies were low, very low - and then ambled up Garden Road leading to a significant amount of sweat.

View Larger Map

Classey ain't I. But it did make the cold shower very very nice. I cleaned the house, made a very nice pasta salad, washed some clothes, folded some clothes and am now blogging about it all. One episode of QI has been watched, but I'm getting near the end - unwatched episode stocks are dangerously low. But I do have Oz and James' wine adventure, an episode of which will be watched after the news.

I might mend some clothes soon and iron some shirts. Is there no end to the delightful domesticity of me??? Remember kids, you heard it here first!!

WTF, George W just got given a St Pat day shamrock. Apparently this is a tradition. Why? Why bother?
But I found a pic, with Bertie giving it to Georgey.


I'm meaning to review the Iron and Wine gig this evening too.

me xxxx

No comments: