3 July 2008

It's been relaxing

I've been off the last couple of days after a hellish couple of weeks. And it's been relaxing.
I've watched a lot of:
* Peep Show (up to Series 3)
* NCIS
* War (enjoyed this movie, pretty cynical, I liked that)
I've cleaned the house, I've organised booking references, checked out various distilleries for visiting with N and HD, done a lot of washing. I organised my clothes and stuff to pack, that took 10-15 minutes. Goddamn I'm great!!! Admittedly still need to finish putting them in the bag, but meh, it's all done.

So basically all I have to do now is to much around, relax, listen to music, nibble on dinner, and head off.
It'll be good to drink some ale off tap, catch some bands, chill out, see the Lovely A-team (and end up buying them beer and delivering their NZ purchasing requests), and most importantly find cheese. Glorious cheese.

me x

No comments: