25 January 2009

Dinner, B Stylez

Had a relaxing day, woke up and watched Scrapheap Challenge which I'd taped yesterday, sipped coffee and had some fruit salad. Meandered up to meet Suz and headed to the diVinci exhibition. Really enjoyed this, interesting - a lot of his inventions had been recreated.
Was very very hot in town, so found some breeze, had a very nice omelette, bought some shoes (as Ecco were having a sale and I needed some), did some food shopping and decided walking home was a bad idea.

Dinner tonight: Caesar salad and whitebait fritters. Yummy. Here's my recipe for the fritters:
1T flour (I used rice flour, mainly as I'd run out of standard, it worked fine); 2 eggs lightly beaten, 250gm whitebait (drained and rinsed), salt and pepper. Mix all. Fry gently in butter. drizzle lemon over fritters.

That seems to be far too many blogs for one day, I should stop.

Me x

No comments: