29 May 2009

Mainly for S2H

A whisky/beer review to follow at some point today, but in the meantime meanderings of my life to remove mullets from delicate wee things eyes.

I'm spending the day not doing much, so far, clothes washing and house cleaning feature prominently. But I'm also reorganising my itunes library, as moving it from one external drive to the NAS seems to have broken a lot of links. This could take a while. If anyone has a quick solution, let me know (I'm thinking of you Grand Master P-dawg...), otherwise skim through and drag n drop back in. Party on !!

Had a nice night with good friends last night, great food, excellent whisky, superb wine and top notch cuban cigars. Wonderful. thanks guys :)
Much the same in store tonight as it's Rich's birthday party. I've even decided wot to get him...just need to move and do it. Meh, it'll keep.

Love and kisses, me

No comments: