27 January 2007

Saturday nights alright for ... picture organising!

As an example of how rocking my life is, Saturday night was spent dumping Heroes onto video for a friend, reorganising my Aperture library, and watching Prison Break while nibbling watermelon.

On the plus side I did have some Schoc chocolate yesterday afternoon. A personal favourite, Whisky and Boysenberry, and some pink peppercorn. The latter was lovely, that warm mouth filling choc taste with a hint of pepper in there. Mmmm.

And I picked up some more beans as I'd run out from my favourite roaster, Peoples Coffee. I picked up some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe which is currently sliding down my throat as I type this.

Oh and I tidied some shelves of stuff in my room. Which in the 'old' days would have meant I could go out and be social. But eh, Prison Break and watermelon are my friends now :-)

I do manage a social life tonight as I'm heading to the Little Bushman gig at the Soundshell.

Me x

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well I read two of my library books- the high point of the evening was probably...no I can't even think of one.

Today, so far I have finished knitting a scarf

I'm more boring. I win! I win!

Scarlet Dux said...

Heh I think mine wins hands down - deciding that my girls bean bag cover was in dire need of cleaning I wrestled with a billion little balls of polystyrine which flung themselves to the far ends of my new front room aka the lounge. As usual taking things out is easier than putting them back in :-)

S.