15 April 2007

Admission of organisation

Ok so its more an admission of being slightly geeky, but it has made my life more organised...Thanks to the lovely Patrick's suggestion I'm now happily using NetNewsWire for my RSS feeds so I can read all of your posts. And I got to find out that Kate Middleton has dumped Wills so either of them is free for my charms! Yay for BBC news...

Music stuff: the new Gazpacho album is a blinder, a Norwegian indie-alt band I've liked for a while. But this new one is something else. A more detailed review to follow.
New Marillion album is shaping up nicely, although being marillion there's a period of settling in before I'll give a definitive.

New Porcupine Tree in a couple of weeks, which is definitely a cause for celebration.

New Dream Theatre and Rush following after that. Oh glorious days!

In more prosaic news, my supervisor likes my thesis so a few tidy-ups and its submission time.

Love, B

1 comment:

Chris said...

Almost ready to hand in?!

And here I was thinking I'd beat you. Onya.