12 July 2007

Geek (ish) update

A few updates that have made me happy:
safari 3 beta which is now available for Mac and PC here renders websites much better than Safari 2 did. In fact I can blog properly with Safari3 on my baby, which I couldn't on 2. And it flies on a PC. Magic.

Also making me happy is the new LastFM client, I had been using iScrobbler to update my LastFM website, but the new LastFM client allows manual config of proxies, which I need for my workplace internet. All of which is good timing as the latest version of iScrobbler doesn't seem to update that well (v1.5) I had to keep shutting it down and starting it up again. That kinda defeated the purpose.

Oh and the new version of Quicktime (7.2?) allows full-screen on the Mac. About bloody time.

And Steve Kilbey is coming to Wellington, thanks to the hipsterDave for that one, and I've got my ticket. Woohoo!

Love and smoochies, B.

No comments: