16 November 2007

From Heathrow and a reference to Conchord(s)

This comes to you from the terminally boring Terminal4. Decided to leave quite early in the morning to avoid traffic in London. T4 however lacks any charm, style and I remember T1-2-3 having more places to spend money. Oh well. I guess my VISA bill will like me for it.
The Scotch shop owner was impressed with what I was looking for (Brora), sadly he didn't have any.

But for those of you outside NZ, Brett and Jermaine (Flight of the Conchords) have won Wellingtonian of the Year.

That seems fair.

Love, terminal B.

3 comments:

Patrick Quinn-Graham said...

Having travelled through both terminals 4 and 1-2-3 recently, I prefer 4 without question.

4 is relatively new, but certainly had plenty of places to take money from me. Good enough to waste 4 hours of waiting.

3, however, I was bored after 20 minutes, and ended up just siting with computer on the inetweb.

Anonymous said...

Wellingtonian of the year...are the strings cut off the muppet's head for that? J

Anonymous said...

Or maybe a gold medal at the Special Olympics... TLP