29 November 2007

Where oh where have the little sheep been?

Three posts in one day, I blame S for saying I hadn't blogged for awhile...

I had a look on Google Analytics and here's some interesting facts about my readers:
Ecuador (Quito): hello!!! Quito is the capital of Ecuador, I can see that being useful in quizzes. It's about 3000m above sea level, and is near as dammit is to swearing on the equator meaning bugger all variation in day/night. All that from wikipedia here.
I have a reader in Iran and one in Qatar. How cool is that! hello dear foreign sun baked readers!!!

Browser usage is interesting too; Firefox (38.11%), IE (36.95%), Safari (21.25%) so looks like a large number of Mac users out there! hello Mac users!!!

Peak viewing over the last coouple of months was the 16 Nov, and of my individual pages the AppleTV hack page is the most popular.

Love and international reading, B.

2 comments:

Pachyderm said...

How do you get into that stats thing? I've been wanting to check how many people are reading my blog!

R

Scarlet Dux said...

www.google.analytics - allows you to see all the traffic that you desire :-) doesnt tell you who they are tho' just where they originate and how much time they spent on what pages etc.