10 October 2008

Brief Beer Report

Today was annoying, I'd ended up with large blisters on my feet and had ignored them on Thurs until the hobbling was drawing too many rude comments from my minions. they'll pay, oh god will they pay. So I worked from home and created 140 jobs for them to do - nah nah nah.
Very productive and I got to listen to lots of music at my kinda volumes, and it was lovely weather so the washings dry. Domestic goddess. That's me. Just don't ask me to speak. The illusion collapses then.

A brief beer report - I found one of my fav beers at Island Bay New World - St Peter's Fruit Beer - Grapefruit. Rather than a lambic, it's a traditional ale but with grapefruit. It's really lovely. Think Montheiths Radler, but good.
Yummy yummy yummy.
Great summer refreshing brew.

B.

No comments: