29 October 2008

I have a date tonight

And it's with my second longest running relationship. If MicrowavePie boy is #1, then Marillion (the Family) are second - seeing as he got me into them.
the newest member of the Family has arrived in Wellington. Happiness is the Road. I'm now curled up with a cheeky wine, dinner and my very very hot date.

In order to impress her, for it can only be a her, I have slow roast mushrooms and red onions, with blue cheese, some caesar salad, and some chick pea patties with a variety of pickles and chutneys. The wine is a 2004 Zinfandel from Kemblefields, which is rocking along with the dinner, and dessert will be the remaining blue cheese.

I'm on track 4, and I'm loving it. As per usual it will take some time to absorb her, let her get under the skin, caress me, whispering... ahhh good times.

Me.