26 September 2009

Ooohh am online and a leeetttlle drunk

BT finally fixed the problem. After I made them send a technician to come and talk to me, rather than 'fixing' the problem by checking the lines and not actually doing anything. Dumb cocks.
Although since I kept checking their website I kept getting prompted to fill in online surveys. Hahahahaha. That was fun.

I'm now drinking nice ales, including some Badgers...which I'm a fan of. Eating cheese (a very creamy blue), and watching the Italian horror movie Mother of Tears, which is very good. Thoroughly enjoying it, reminds me of a mix of the Omen and Exorcist - so that's not a bad thing at all :D

Because I'm a sad bastard, and the lastfm updates didnt work, I'm rerunning my playlist since I last updated - even I admit that's OCD in the worst possible way.

Need more beer. And will probably go and offend ppl on facebook, which I only seem to log on to when i'm pissed. huzzah!

moi xxxxx

No comments: