1 January 2010

I am sick to death of Fíng appeals on TV

Before anyone points it out, yes I could turn the TV off, but I was watching something.

UK TV appears dominated by pathetic annoying ads begging for money for some starving minions somewhere, I care not where. sadly for them when watching an ad my initial response was ''oh an ad for euthenasia international''. therefore during the few times i don't switch off during ads, i just start giggling. not exactly what they want, i guess.

I appear to be getting more bitter about the stupidity of dumb twats on tv. I sense this could lead to interesting blogs, huzzah for idiots. I guess.

B (ranty)

1 comment:

Neil said...

Yup. It's a disease. Specially this time of year.

I like to overdub them:

"Please give £2 a month, so we can make more pathetic adverts like this one in which we make a perfectly happy child so sad he cries for the camera."