14 May 2007

Lecturers pulling the piss and Damm PsychoChickens

Ok so I bowl along to the lectures for the course I'm involved in, and this week we have the adorable Diane chatting about fertility. Apparently sperm production and efficiency are inhibited by chocolate, coffee, alcohol and marijuana. At that point I slid my cup of java across to the student sitting next to me and Diane said 'That's not going to help Bruce'. Sigh.

Bloody Neil and his Spocks Beard review, I'm now playing Snow which is probably my favourite of their albums. Damm him.

me x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wouldn't worry too much about all that- somehow or other I managed to sprog without any difficulty despite the constant coffee, chocolate and alcohol consumption that went on. (Though it has to be said my man IS rather manly.)

Scarlet Dux said...

Hee hee Manly Bruce (said in a scottish accent for some reason) - are you taking up baby making????? mmmm shoc choc mmmm....

S.

Chris said...

Somebody think of the spermatozoa...