7 September 2007

And so it begins...

The World Cup. The WC that matters. Rugby.

For those of you overseas who think all NZer's are obsessed I was talking to a workmate who, in all honesty, asked 'Did New Zealand qualify?'

I enjoyed the first game, didn't think the French played well at all, and they definitely didn't deserve to win. So to trot out cliches, all credit to the Argentinians. Good game. Not so much for the French crowd, but it does mean NZ will meet them in the quarters.
Unless that's broken the French and they don't finish 2nd in the pool...

The other problem with the WC is sleep. Was out til 1ish and getting up at 6am for the opening ceremony and the game isn't good. Nor is the fact that the NZ game is at 1145pm tonight. In between I have to watch Summerslam 07; some bgrades and drink beer. Oh woe is me.

I'll post a review of the Wagner last night later.
Oh and my baby returned all fixed and good yesterday so I'll finish setting her up tomorrow while I'm writing a paper. Yup thats my plan whilst sleep deprived and *maybe* hungover, write a paper. I did submit one yesterday tho'. Go me. It does mean I've done cleaning, a load of washing and some ironing. Sigh.

me xxxx

No comments: