8 September 2007

Fashion update

And what does todays style conscious, wrestling watching, B-grade movie fan drink?

Today's line-up has been carefully selected to provide maximum enjoyment over a long period of time. As the last post alluded to, I have a long long day. For that reason I've gone for beers that cannot be quaffed, indeed these three require delicate sipping and savouring.
They were all bought from New World Metro at the Railway Station, which seems to have a reasonable selection of beer. Although I was very very impressed with New World Metro on Thurs - lots of Timmerman among others.

Belle-Vue Kriek - a tried and trusted friend. To be savoured slowly.
Timmermans Fromboise Lambic - ahhhh raspberries to the cherries
Wychwood Hobgoblin - hey I like their advertising :)

That should take some time, but I do have a bottle of Mission Rose if I need anything else.

Food: crackers, blue cheese and grapes.

Movies: Summerslam 07; Blood Sisters (Joe Bob Briggs commentary) and not sure wot else.

I'll provide more movie reviews later...

B x

2 comments:

Scarlet Dux said...

I had a Belgian beer starting with G and ending with M today - it was yummy and I'm not the world's biggest beer drinker B - it was blonde too.....

Scarlet Dux said...

it finished with n I saw it again today with some Trappist beers....