17 May 2008

The Weekend Beer Review

These were drunk on Friday, but I ended up marking all yesterday hence the delay.
Greene King IPA. I've had a soft spot for Greene King brews for years, I've even got *quite* drunk watching Stanley Cup finals drinking it off tap. Mmmm happy.
It's a bloody nice ale. It's not perfect, but its refreshing, tasty, goes down very very easy. A really good introduction to a good ale. 
Fullers ESB (Extra Special Bitter). I've never been that taken with Fullers, but picked this up cos I like the blue on the label. Glad I did. Great beer, it's won the CAMRA award a few times. Definitely recommend this, lovely back taste to it.

Sorry its so brief :)

me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuller's (spit) is a dirty word in this house because of what they did to Gales....