28 February 2009

Hard Day so far

Really crappy day here, heavy rain and chilly. So...

I woke up, I went back to sleep.
I put the coffee on, cut some rockmelon, water melon and nectarine. Went back to bed. Wrote some stuff. Sent stuff to the people it was for.
Listed some CDs on trademe, listened to music.
Poached some eggs, put them on lightly toasted sourdough with basil pesto and tomato (very yummy). more coffee. Watched Daily Show, now Steel Mill (been crap for first 5 vids, but now some Mesuggah 'Bleed' which is superb).

Not sure what I'm going to do tonight, been invited to a friends for movies, there's also a beer fest in town (if anyone out there really wants to go, give me a yell), or I could watch movies here.

To give myself time to decide, I think a nice beer while watching Unforgiven would be a good plan.

B.

No comments: