24 February 2009

pisht post

Whisky tasting! this time, Ardbeg. Wasn't overly impressed, but review to follow. Sometime.

had a good time and am seriously thinking about dramfest in chch this weekend. mmmm.

i could see J and T, which is alphabetically close to G n T. And Kilkommon are turning up with their three year old - the new spirit was sublime.... rumours of the PC7 showing up are also tempting me. Especially as my PC6 has had a delicious accident. Although as I'm the first born, accident is a misnomer.
Did I just use misnomer while rather pissed? cool. I soooo rock. Im managing to hold back from getting another whisky, but only just. We had 7 (4 cask, 3 weak), but there was an open seat opp me and Nick, so I ended up with 9 (6 and 3). I'm not blaming anyone. As I did get in there before the others thought of it. Huzzah. Action-bruce. 

Love and I'll sleep well, very soon now, B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come and stay!
J