10 June 2007

Mac-ery

Not too much news here, but there is a new (v3) version of NetNewsWire which is my favourite RSS reader (thanks Patrick!). It's got a nice layout, it syncs your settings so you can read on various machines, and is a breeze to set up. Best of all top of their default feeds is the BBC news. I also like the browser capabilities thingy in it. Makes wandering off for more info nice n simple. I like that.

Apple have boosted their MacBook Pro range - now there's some sexy beasts. Better video cards, faster processor etc.
I mean really, all you PC laptop users out there, doesn't this look better? I know I feel superior sitting here with my MacBook as it is all about looks :)
If anyone out there wants to buy me a MacBook Pro, I won't say no...

Review of El topo coming soon.

Love, B

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ah, you're just a big Mac slut deep down, B. Maybe not all that deep, come to think of it.