1 June 2007

Zodiac

Wandered along to this the other day as it has Robert Downey Jr, and to a lesser extent Jake Gyllllllenhallll. I'm a big fan of RDJr, and he was pretty damm good as a burnt out drunk news-reporter (so sniggers about method acting from the back thanks!). Concerns the innocent wee cartoonist, Jake, and the hard-bitten crime reporter (Robert) and their hunt for the serial killer 'Zodiac'. It's long (over 2 and a half hours), but I really enjoyed it. Nice character development, nothing was rushed and it was a very pleasant way to spend the time.
It's not overly graphic for those of you of a squeemish nature, and the acting is great.

Upcoming blog subjects:
* B grade watching evening a week ago
* Scar II (or is it III?)
* Anapsid discussion - no really, I will write it!!!

B xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

* Anapsid discussion - no really, I will write it!!!

Hey, look, and anapsid pig! Doesn't he have magnificent (paraphyletic) wings?

Scarlet Dux said...

ouch - hit a nerve have we?

S.

Chris said...

Quote from Bruce, circa 2002: Yeah, I was going to come to that conference, I even had a title for my talk, "to carapace or not to carapace?", about the whole turtle-tut diapsid-anapsid thing.

(Looks at diary, notes "2007" written on top, taps fingers, checks time).