13 April 2010

Poll time

I just found that blogger has a poll add-on. So rather than make a reasoned thoughtful decision based on facts and stuff, I'll throw it open to all and sundry.

Basically there's a few things I'm thinking about getting. There's options aplenty.

* PS3 for gameplay and blu-ray
* Blu-ray player (either mid range, or go for a Cambridge Audio, cos I like them - any other suggestions?)
* Bike (pushbike, not motorbike)
* Nintendo Wii
* iPad (unlikely btw)
* 2x 2TB harddrives for my NAS, currently there's a single 1TB drive in a 2 bay NAS
* Something else...

Now, I'm not a huge gameplayer, but I do watch a lot of movies. Admittedly many of them will never be released on blu-ray. Heh heh.
My workplace has a ride to work thing going on which would mean I could get a bike and something else (altho' probably not a PS3).

Go forth, guide my life. The poll is open to the 25 April. A randomly chosen date, mainly cos I'll have just come back from the Enid gig and will know how broke I am. And yes, just to make my life complicated, you can select multiple options...

B

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I voted for other. How about some thoughtful gifts for friends left in Wellington?

Yours in helpfulness