9 April 2010

Traffic discussions in HE, Jesus and possibly other stuff

My super-secret identity has been blown, a recent conversation:

S: hmmm who ate 1 an 1/2 of the last two chocolate balls
B: jesus
S: nope that'd be you
B: i'm jesus? well i never
B: i'd always suspected, but never dared hope

Others in the UK may have heard aspects to that story, but unlikely the resolution of me as the son of god. I'm not sure which god, but figure one of them will want to claim the orphan jesus.

I do like philosophers defences, and this one of why we should all speed and how to avoid fines in the US is great.

Probably more I could put up, and over the weekend will, but having had a couple over lunch, I'm aiming for a quiet afternoon.
I'm listening to 'Enslaved' which negates the quiet tho'.

B

3 comments:

Pachyderm said...

Yeah, S told us about this last weekend - we popped over during
Easter to catch up with her and M. K wanted to meet her "new cousin"!

You've always been trying to climb the ladder, dear brother, but not quite sure you're up to that job... and that would mean I'd have to worship you and that ain't gonna happen. But on the plus side, it would mean you'd need to wash my feet once a year.... hmmm. Must think about that.

BTW, like the new layout.

R

Lux said...

hehehe - get out the oils R :-p

The Rose and Dragon said...

Haven't you downgraded? I seem to remember it was "god" 15 years ago. Or is this some of the tricky trinity bollocks?