18 August 2010

Cup of tea sir?

I'm drinking more tea at the moment. Most of them are coming from my favourite tea shop in Edinburgh, pekoetea, favourite simply as they stocked the best coffee beans I'd found (Artisan Roast) . But I'd bought a number of teas from them, and they all seemed excellent.

Last order they'd run out of a my usuals (green+jasmine; mint), so I went wild. Crazy. Over the top.

I bought jasmine flowers. Which is just lovely, delicate, tasty, and very refreshing. And unlike some green+jasmine mixes, it doesn't have any slightly metallic aftertaste - which pops up occasionally from green teas.

I haven't enjoy the rooibos I've had in the past. Admittedly, I'd only had it once. But the concept of belgian chocolate (literally) in my cup of tea was too good to pass up. So I picked up some Belgian Chocolate Rooibos tea, which smells utterly divine. To the annoyance of the choc fiend in the office, she keeps turning around looking hopeful, then crushed. Of course I don't turn the fan to blow the aroma her way...that would be just mean. So yes, this is a lovely tea, very chocolatey,with an interesting tang from the rooibos.

Pointless post? well yes, but it's filled in a bit of time.

B

No comments: