4 December 2006

Good stuff!! and bloody officemate

Woohoo I checked my mail yesterday and found lots and lots of CDs. Isn't it good when stuff you ordered months ago and forgot about turn up? And when Scottish Neil sends me stuff :-) So in my pile of things to listen to I have:
* Tom Waits - Orphans (ahhhh Tom....)
* Dredg - Live at the Fillmore
* Spocks Beard - Spocks Beard
* Sparklehorse - Dreamt for light years in the belly of the mountain
* Wolverine - Still
* Mew - Frengers (more people should hear this band...)
* Kelly Joe Phelps - Tunesmith Retrofit
* Various Artists - Colours are brighter

My coffee cup had personality. A patina if you will, built up over many months/years of just dumping the dregs out and not washing it. In a shocking turn of events my officemate (knowing full well what he was doing, cos he was laughing this morning) put it through the dishwasher! It's now sparkling clean. And scaring me.

Oh well back to see the chromosomes (which are looking good today).

Smoochies, me xxx

No comments: