9 December 2006

Sea of Love

No not a summary of my lovelife - sorry - more a comment on Tom Waits cover of Sea of Love. For what was a saccharine schmaltzy song by the Honeydrippers, Tom has reinterpreted it in Tom style. It now seems to be more about a dirty sleazy lowlife, an ode to perverts if you will.

Great!

There was something in the paper the other I thought I might comment on. But its gone now.
And to the nitpickers who have complained about my typing/grammatical structure in this blog - this is designed for my stream of consciousness rants, not structured writing, it's (notice correct use of the apostrophe) a nice break from all the other writing I have to do. So eh, I care not!

Big ups to Apple for giving us iTunes NZ store. Haven't found anything I want yet, but eh early days.

Ciao, B

No comments: