14 November 2006

Eh

Well that's all sorted now. Blog moved, things setup (slightly) and now only the urge to populate my views on the world to deal with. But that can wait. Ooohhh nice people are bidding on my ebay auctions. Thank you nice people. They could bid more, then they'd be nicer people. And I could afford to buy stuff. Mmmm stuff.
I've spent the day staring down the microscope and small dots. Now my focal length is about 50cm which conveniently is the distance between my keyboard and the screen at the moment. Spooky? Coincidence? Or a second keyboard? You be the judge.
Tomorrow promises to be even more exciting when I bake some slides for 5 HOURS! How cool is that?!
Hopefully the slides have interesting stuff on them. That would make it all much much better.

Hmmm I wonder if I can hook my last.fm played list onto this site? I should look into that.

Next post will be a waffle about the movie marathon.

Moi x

No comments: