23 November 2006

It has been a slow day

And my major achievement has been to add cover art to most of my iTunes library. This was made more of a challenge as NZ doesn't have an iTunes store so it had to be done manually. I just reformatted my ipod and was going to update it and stuff, and remembered that I need the powerplug for that. So no music on the walk home. Tough life.

I saw The Departed the other day. Very good movie, good to see Scorsese with his mojo back. There's been some criticism of it being a bit bloated, but in general it seemed to flow well. I reckon it's Leo's best acting, and even Jack Nicholson seemed to be trying. So for once it almost appeared that Jack was playing a character, not just playing Jack. It is worth seeing the original, Infernal Affairs, which is tighter and leaner than Scorsese's version. But still, I really enjoyed this movie.

I've been told that it can't be a blog unless I blog about cats. I'm not sure you lot want me to do that, but it may turn up anyway...

Me x

nd: japanese lime green tea from Tea Total
np: Sigur Ros - Takk

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Japanese Lime Green Tea...how intriguing. I just found your blog so now I can stalk you

hahhahahahahaha

(Amanda of Mike S and Amanda)
http://thelongdarkteatimeofthesoul.wordpress.com/