14 November 2006

Old #3

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crayfish and Sunshine
Current mood: productive

Since the weather was crap y'day I ended up going to see Little Miss Sunshine rather than Tristram and Shandy which is what we were heading off to. And cricky, it was good. Really funny. And yet it had Steve Carrell in it, who fails in the basic aspects of being a comedian, being funny. Him playing his character straight worked well. But yeah fun movie.

I've spent the day writing which has been nice and productive, although I now know more about wallaby chromosome evolution than I really wanted to. Big thanks to Chris L and Tariq for sending me papers faster than our library would :-)

In case anyone was worried, my ipod is back ipod-ing nicely.

Am currently nibbling on a nice crayfish, feta and watermelon salad. Tasty.

The beloved Lions are in the NPC (or whatever the hell its called this year) final tomorrow night, so I'm sensing some beer and a pub in my Sat evening. Ok so its not a huge diversion from my normal Sat night, but well, it's a final man.

Back to my salad and basal eutherians karyotypes. Woohoo.
B.

No comments: