14 November 2006

Old #2

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

That was scary and Movies

That scary feeling when your ipod won't switch on, you try the reset combo and you see the apple sign. Feel better, then clutch at the heart again as it fails to do anything of the normal ipod-ness things. Eeeekkk.
On the plus side, I think its just a power issue as after giving it a bit of juice my beloved macbook now recognises that it has an ipod appendage. So fingers crossed I'll be popping the music on the way home...

In other news: saw Out of the Blue last night, the new Robert Sarkies movie about the Aramoana shootings here in NZ in 1990. Damm good movie, one of the best NZ flicks I've seen (Utu and In My Fathers Den are the other two I'd really rate). Really emotionally engaging, well acted, well paced. Think Elephant, but less teenage angst ;-) Go see it. For those of you in farflung lands, go find it... OK so there's a couple of dud points, the last scene in the hospital - thought it didn't need that.

np: Porcupine Tree - ahhhhhhhhh

Kisses and love to yas all, B.

No comments: