22 November 2006

I have a view!!!!

I shifted offices today. This fitted in nicely as I'm waiting for the blood to do its culturing thing. The new one has a view of the harbour, some trees, and some pretty houses. Hopefully someone will sunbath naked on the many balconies and veranda's I have to look at. That would so make my day. I have some beer and wine ready in case that happens. Does it show I was in the scouts? Or that I'm just a pervert.

I fixed a friends computer today, and he gave me some nice English ales. I feel a lot of manly love towards him right now. It has made my school bag heavy but eh, that's a small price to pay.

I bled the tuts yesterday which went pretty well. So the blood is culturing itself - well at least I hope its doing that. I'll be mighty grumpy if its not. So leucocytes, if you are reading this, stop and start culturing!!

Mmm just had lovely visitors to my office and they brought chocolate. I like visitors who bring choc. I'm off home now, then to the movies. You take take care now...

b x
np: jolie holland

No comments: