14 July 2010

There was beer, there was sun, now there is rain

Had a nice weekend down with half the A team, having restocked the kitchen at Borough Market (ahhh real food) and caught some rays with the Franster, I met A-boy for a pint. Which turned into two.
Then some xboxing and beer, and for the first time in months, takeaways. Kinda reminded me why I cook instead.
Xbox-ing was good, very good.
Sunday, had breakfast (which tasted good, so*not* loughborough), then meandered to the Natural History Museum for the deep sea exhibition. Which, truth be told, wasn't really that fascinating. Some of it was good, but in general, not really worth it. Sadly. Also bloody tricky to find. I even had to ask people. Sheesh.

Got bloody soaked biking home this afternoon. Silly thunderstorms, started 2 mins after I left, and ended 5 minutes after I got home. Oh well, meant I've now got the seafood gumbo simmering away, and the house smells great. Tasty.
Had some cool news this afternoon, which may get blogged about later. But the lack of a lock function on blogspot is a bit annoying at times.

Quiet night methinks, feet up and reading my book.

No comments: