13 April 2009

Coffee killed the walking star and Batman, The Musical

I had coffee in a cup, with a lid, whcih I was walking in with. It viciously jumped out and burnt my lip and chin. I could have been more amused.

But that's not the most disturbing thing that happened today - I came across Batman the Musical written by Jim Steinman. And yes, I have tracked down a copy of the full thing, but haven't gotten the courage to listen to it. Basically, it's Steinman in ott mode, even for him. Everything sounds like Meatloaf should have been singing it.

Because I care, here's a youtube link.

2 comments:

Mr A. P. Salmond, esq. said...

God I love Jim Steinman. The world would be a worse place without him.

Anonymous said...

So you're confessing that you're too uncoordinated to walk and drink simultaneously. Was there a little something extra in the coffee? DH + TLP