27 April 2009

Love Is...

My new coffee machine, it can be programmed to switch on automatically. Even better, I'm able to do this while *a bit* drunk. So for the past two weekends I've woken to fresh brewed coffee. Bliss. I'm not saying I was drunk each night, but well ya know, the machine switched on and made me coffee.

I've never managed to get a wench to do that for me. Ever.

As a friend pointed out, get the coffee machine to give a BJ and you'll be sorted.

Hmmmm....
B

ps: I had to get a new one as I made the mistake of washing the pot in the old one, it promptly fell apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just whaddya trying to say there boyo? Hmmmm?

S2H said...

If I was your wench, I'd make you coffee.

Wouldn't do anything else though. I'm not that kind of boy.

Anonymous said...

Right off with his head - problem solved!

S.