15 April 2009

Take that feckin animal rights twats

Having sat on Animal Ethic committees for some time, been involved in animal research, and attended a number of conferences about the subject, I've got strong views on the subject. And I'm not always in favour of the research. That's a point those fuckin idiot protesters never seem to get through their thick fucking skulls. I don't support all animal research. I don't support all animals in teaching, in fact we had some courses changed to limit or remove the usage of animals.

So wot used to get me really pissy is the animal nutjob people all had their nutjob groups to belong to and feed off each others paranoia, but those of us trying to do research, or protect the animals, had nothing.

Well no more, there's a group of scientists who are protesting against the animal-rights groups. Count me in.
Read about it here.
Oohhh a science post, that's a bit of a rarity these days.

Love, B

No comments: